Warrior's Cafe

Home of Legendary Heroes
Legendary Wizard: Sword Legend

A very kind and well known hero of Arcane Universe, he fights to protect anyone who is in need.

Chat 1: "Let's help each other to bring peace and eliminate bad people."

Chat 2: "Hmm, is there something you need? I don't mind your trouble."

Chat 3: "Those enemies stand no chance against my Golden Blade."

_________________________________________________________________________________


Legendary Wizard: Blade Master

A very kind and well known hero of Arcane Universe, he lost his sight from the past battles. That doesn't even stop him from fighting.

Chat 1: "Don't worry about my Eyes, I can still see things by my Axe."

Chat 2: "I am pretty strong, even I can't see my foes."

Chat 3: "I am not sure when I will get my sight back, maybe someday."

_________________________________________________________________________________


Legendary Wizard: Thunder Love Legend

A very kind and well known hero of Arcane Universe, he can make others smile with his Magic filled with Love!

Chat 1: "You probably not used to seeing me without the Blue Wizard Robe, it's alright I feel the same too!"

Chat 2: "This Magic I have is Shocking with Love! Well suppose to be friendly to you."

Chat 3: "If you need anything, I can make things happen!"
_________________________________________________________________________________


Legendary Wizard: Ghost Legend

A well known hero of Arcane, who has fallen to the Necromancer Battle, his powers still lived on.

Chat 1: "Don't be scared, I won't harm you."

Chat 2: "I think my Legendary crew missed me ever since I died from a Battle."

Chat 3: "Dead or Alive, I can always restore peace to Arcane."
_________________________________________________________________________________



Fire Mage: Fire Lord

A mage who was once a miner that digs for artifacts and sell them for Lamina.

Chat 1: "When I was younger, I couldn't handle fire magic that much. But now, I am much stronger."

Chat 2: "How did I get Magic? I was strucked by a Mysterious Lightning which it didn't kill me."

Chat 3: "I help anyone in need, even when they need a campfire."

This Hero unlocks after you beat the Prologue in Story Mode
_________________________________________________________________________________



Fire Mage: Ranger Learner

A mage who was once a miner, he is learning to use a Bow and become a Ranger.

Chat 1: "I may not be great with a Bow, however I will not give up."

Chat 2: "Beaches is a nice place to lay down, I can get my flames stronger this way."

Chat 3: "I don't mind if you want to help me learn about using the Bow."
_________________________________________________________________________________



Lightning Mage: Zap God

Once a Village Protector that was surrounded by a lot of thunder storm. He gave his leadership to his trusted friend and joined Legendary Heroes.

Chat 1: "Ran out of power? Not to worry, I can recharge it."

Chat 2: "I got the Magic like the same as Fire Mage."

Chat 3: "I think you should keep your distance from me, I have statics."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Water Princess: Caring Ocean

Commander of the Legendary Crew and the daughter of King Tidal, she feels confident to assist heroes.

Chat 1: "My father at first didn't trust me about my magic, after I defended my own kingdom he changed his mind and allowed me to join the Legendary Heroes."

Chat 2: "Need a strategy? I am on the job!"

Chat 3: "I am Legendary Wizard's trusted friend, that is why I am the Commander."

_________________________________________________________________________________


Water Princess: Dreaming Ocean

A Commander of Legendary Heroes, she is carrying her friend's dream "Lord Pirate" to be the great Swordsman of the Sea.

Chat 1: "I hope Lord Pirate is okay. Oh, you startled me!"

Chat 2: "Lord Pirate is my best friend, and I want to carry out his dreams to be a stronger Lord."

Chat 3: "The blade I use was forged by Lord Pirate himself."
_________________________________________________________________________________


Light Princess: Devoted Light

A Princess who was raised by the God of Light, she fights for freedom and assist her friends.

Chat 1: "Me and Water Princess were close friends in the old days."

Chat 2: "You might be wondering about if I have a Sibling, I have a brother."

Chat 3: "No matter the cause, I will be at your side."
_________________________________________________________________________________


Light Princess: Summer Guardian

A Princess who was raised by the God of Light, she has been training to become a protector of Arcane.

Chat 1: "I am going to protect you, no matter what."

Chat 2: "Come join me for a Summer Relaxing Time, and don't forget to apply some sunscreen!"

Chat 3: "The Spear and Shield makes me a True Guardian."
_________________________________________________________________________________


Dark Mage: Reformed Hero

Was once a servant of Dark Tyrant Wizard, he realized terrorizing the World is wrong. He betrays the Darkness and joins the Legendary Heroes.

Chat 1: "I don't care what others think of me, even if they said I am evil."

Chat 2: "I hope you can trust me, after I betray the Darkness and saved the crew."

Chat 3: "I will do everything I can to help, while you help me."

This Hero unlocks after you beat Chapter 1 in Story Mode
_________________________________________________________________________________


Earth Mage: Stone Lord

A mage with a talent of lifting stones and build a Temple with his Earth Magic, feels annoyed during enemy's arrival.

Chat 1: "The floating rocks around me can express my feelings."

Chat 2: "Rocks are my friends, they can help me construct any structures."

Chat 3: "I am happy to be with you, when you keep my dreams safe."

This Hero unlocks after you beat Chapter 1 in Story Mode
_________________________________________________________________________________


Wind Mage: Wind of Temper

A Wizards with the Galeforce, he burst into rage when his village was destroyed by the Darkness.

Chat 1: "So many casualties after the destruction, I never forgive them!!!!! I wish the pain goes away."

Chat 2: "I will not let you fall into the same fate as my nightmares of destroyed village."

Chat 3: "As long as I am with you, there is still hope."

This Hero unlocks after you beat Chapter 1 in Story Mode
_________________________________________________________________________________

Legendary Witch: Young Legend

A young hero from afar who seeks a challenge against Darkness and a student of Legendary Wizard. She is determined to help the Heroes to stop the Darkness!

Chat 1: "I don't know if I tell you my real name is... It is Lucy."

Chat 2: "I am great at sword play, let's train together."

Chat 3: "I will do everything I can to protect you from any harm, while you are watching my back."

This Hero unlocks after you beat her Grand Hero Battle

_________________________________________________________________________________


Legendary Witch: Be Mine Warrior

A young hero from afar who seeks a challenge against Darkness and a student of Legendary Wizard. She wields a Cupid Bow to take down the Darkness with the Power of Valentines!

Chat 1: "Happy Valentines Day, hope you find your lovely ally!"

Chat 2: "I hope you have a great day because I can make you happy with my Love Bow!"

Chat 3: "If you need anything, just let me know and I will do anything to help!"

_________________________________________________________________________________


Lucy: Elite Sword Legend

A young hero from afar who seeks a challenge against Darkness, was once named Legendary Witch who wields her master's blade to carry on her Master's dream to be a true Hero.

Chat 1: "The armor I wear is special, created long time ago."

Chat 2: I will be as powerful as my master, someday I will."

Chat 3: "My master trusts me and want me to take his sword to stop the darkness, I will carry his wish."
_________________________________________________________________________________

Prince Light: Prince of Light God

Light Princess's Brother. A prince who was raised by the God of Light, he was trained to be an Archer. With his Magical Bow, he can blind his opponents.

Chat 1: "Not to worry Legendary Witch, I am here now."

Chat 2: "The Bow I use is specialized with Light Magic Energy, I am the only one who can wield it."

Chat 3: "Tell your people who you care about not to oppose me, I can be upset a lot."

_________________________________________________________________________________


Prince Light: Joyful Prince

Light Princess's Brother, he somewhat likes to be with any friendly people and cheers with them for Valentines! Even if it is against his nature!

Chat 1: "I hope you have a good day ahead of you!"

Chat 2: "Love or hate, I prefer love this time."

Chat 3: "No matter what, I will protect you until the end!"

_________________________________________________________________________________



Prince Light: Fell Archer

Light Princess's Brother. A demon clone copy of Prince Light who only have one thing in his mind, Vengeance! He will not rest until his foes are all defeated!

Chat 1: "Nnnhhhh! My head! Please stay away from me! I don't want to hurt you!"

Chat 2: "These enemies who opposes me should die! I will not forgive them!"

Chat 3: "If you can help me restore my memories, perhaps I will spare you!"
_________________________________________________________________________________


Electro Knight: The Storm

A powerful knight who absorbs electricity and unleash it from his blade.

Chat 1: "It is my duty to protect my friends, no matter what."

Chat 2: "My blade is dangerous, you can get shocked if it was wielded by someone else."

Chat 3: "Let's bring peace to the future as we fight together."
_________________________________________________________________________________


Rouge Wave: Water Protector

Water Princess's Brother. A Swordsman who wields a Specialized Falchion made from the Blacksmith in Doom Island.

Chat 1: "My blade is amazing, isn't it?"

Chat 2: "You met my sister right, because she was once a Commander of Legendary Heroes in the old times."

Chat 3: "I am probably inexperienced, but that doesn't stop me from protecting you."
_________________________________________________________________________________


Breeze: Kind Hearted

A young girl who is kind to people who she loved, she has determined to help the Legendary Heroes.

Chat 1: "If you are injured, I will heal your wounds."

Chat 2: "The darkness, they took my parents! Can you please help me?"

Chat 3: "I am great with healing magic, I am always be with you when you need some recovery."
_________________________________________________________________________________


Breeze: Caring Love

A young girl who is kind to people who she loved, she can bring happiness to people around her!

Chat 1: "Do not worry about me, I can defend myself."

Chat 2: "Mmm?! Do you need something?"

Chat 3: "Love is the sign of Joy for me!"
_________________________________________________________________________________


Crescent: Dark Hope

Dark Mage's Sister. She was once in the Darkness's academy to train Shadow Magic, and then used her magic against the Darkness after mastering it.

Chat 1: "You met my brother from the old days, I can trust and protect you."

Chat 2: "Ignore what other people saying trash talk about you, it is mostly not true."

Chat 3: "No matter the Danger, there is always hope."
_________________________________________________________________________________


Blaze: Burning Spirit

Fire Mage's Brother. He likes burning things for sports, especially the Dark Wizards!

Chat 1: "Need something to warm up? I can make campfire!"

Chat 2: "Watch out Darkness, today is the day you will fry to the ground!"

Chat 3: "If you didn't know, Fire Mage is my brother!"
_________________________________________________________________________________


Wolfina: Wood Chopper

Earth Mage's Sister. Chops trees for living and building huts for survival. She is also creative with crafting.

Chat 1: "Chopping trees is a duty of earning Lamina, that is the Lumberjack's quote."

Chat 2: "Don't worry about the weapon I am using, it will give your enemies a rough time."

Chat 3: "Hmm, do you need anything? I can craft something for you."
_________________________________________________________________________________


Mystic Wizard: Neutral Mercenary

A mysterious wizard who was known as mystic, likes purple color and can throw a flaming fit when he is enraged. Also he doesn't work for free, only by fee.

Chat 1: "When you hired me, I do the job for you as you wished."

Chat 2: "I don't work Cheap you know, so think before you hire me."

Chat 3: "I worked with anyone as long as they pay me."

This Hero unlocks after you beat his Grand Hero Battle

_________________________________________________________________________________


Lord Pirate: Sea Captain

The Pirate captain of the sea who is the friend of Water Princess, sailing through the sea peacefully and plunder away villains.

Chat 1: "Water Princess taught me so much things about magic. She is so kind."

Chat 2: "Some people think pirates are bad guys, my actions convince them that I am not."

Chat 3: "Let's share this loot as friends, we can help each other to accomplish our goals."

_________________________________________________________________________________


Rowan: Wonder Student

Roran's son, he is mostly curious on everything and he has given a special sword that fits his fighting style. The student of Legendary Wizard.

Chat 1: "When you see someone need your help, don't be afraid to help them."

Chat 2: "Don't be careless and take the things that are not yours, it was my mistake that I have done."

Chat 3: "The Necromancer! He was my Master's killer, my Master sacrificed himself just to save us all."

_________________________________________________________________________________


Shadow Knight: Dark Assassin

A Dark Wizard's Assassin who seeks to pursue on Legendary Heroes! However he can be hired to help you too!

Chat 1: "Do not fear your foes, no matter how strong are they!"

Chat 2: "You will never know if you can beat the Tough Opponent when you just try!"

Chat 3: "I was created to fight, mingling isn't my thing."

_________________________________________________________________________________


Verdies: Angry Pirate

An Angry Pirate who went on a Rampage against Trigno which destroyed his crew and his ship, he can destroy anyone who dares opposes him with Plasma Magic!

Chat 1: "Trigno, one day I will have my revenge!"

Chat 2: "I will not rest until I defeat Trigno! He will pay for what he did!"

Chat 3: "Tell the others not to get too close, they will die by my Plasma!"

Comments